Bloom School of Music & Arts has created our very own Tutti Programme to build on the musical abilities our students have developed with the Musikgarten programmes, Family Music for Babies (FMB) and Family Music for Toddlers (FMT), and Tutti Tots (for 3 – 4 year olds).
From the pianica, students are gradually introduced to the keyboard in Tutti Keyboard. The key components of music learnt in Tutti Tots are reinforced while keyboard skills are given more emphasis. Children are encouraged to respond to cues, echo short rhythm patterns, identify rhythm symbols and notations, as well as identify and respond to simple scores through percussion playing.
- Group class for children to attend independently (optional)
- Children will experience activities that enhance language, socio-emotional, physical, creative and musical development
- Activities include singing, chanting, dancing, musical games, ensemble work, story-telling, dramatisation and movement in specially recorded music
- Focused listening activities are included to develop children’s concentration power, increase their attention span and develop the ability to identify and distinguish sounds that they listen to
- Children will learn basic musical concepts in a systematic and sequential way, thus building a strong musical foundation
- Children will learn the musical language through rhythmic patterns (Gordon Rhythm Language) and Tonal Patterns (SOLFEGE)
45 minutes per session, once a week
10 sessions per term
Maximum 4 students per class
From 4 – 5 years old
Materials (Compulsory to purchase)
1 x Lesson Book and 1 x Writing Book + 1 x Notebook @ $50
Register for a trial lesson at just $40!
Sign up on the same day, and we will waive off the $40 registration fee.
Click here to submit an online enquiry at Bloom School of Music & Arts, and include this code in the description ‘REFXDENISE’.
Nurture your child’s ability to use language and participate in dramatic play within a musical context. The class activities will help your child to enhance listening, attention span, imagination, creativity and self-expression. At the end of the course, your child will be able to play simple tunes on the keyboard. So what are you waiting for? Come on down to Bloom School of Music & Arts to register!