Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Bloom School of Music & Arts! Bloom School of Music & Arts LLP and/or its affiliates (“Bloom Music School”) provide Web site features to you subject to the following Terms & Conditions (“Terms”). If you visit or shop at Bloom Music School, you accept these Terms. Please read them carefully. In addition, when you use any current or future Bloom Music School service or business, you also will be subject to the guidelines, Terms applicable to such service or business.
All Sales made by Bloom Music School to you (“Buyer”) are governed by these Terms & Conditions (“Terms”) unless otherwise indicated by Bloom Music School in writing.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS THOROUGHLY BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER. DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER UNLESS YOU UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY THEM. BLOOM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO AMEND OR MODIFY THESE TERMS AT ANY TIME AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION.
Sale is Contingent on Buyer’s Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Bloom Music School shall not accept Buyer’s purchase orders unless and until Buyer consents to these Terms Sale. These Terms of Sale (as set forth on this website) supersede the terms and conditions of Buyer’s purchase order(s) and will govern all transactions between Buyer and Bloom Music School. These Terms of Sale also apply to all future transactions unless modified in writing signed by Bloom Music School and Buyer.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Bloom Music School may sell products for children, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card. If you are under 18, you may use Bloom Music School only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Bloom Music School reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
Except where noted otherwise, the List Price displayed for products on our Web site represents the full retail price listed on the product itself, suggested by the manufacturer or supplier, or estimated in accordance with standard industry practice; or the estimated retail value for a comparably featured item offered elsewhere. The List Price is a comparative price estimate and may or may not represent the prevailing price in every area on any particular day.
With respect to items sold by Bloom Music School, we cannot confirm the price of an item until you order; however, we do NOT charge your credit card until after your order has entered the shipping process. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalog may be mispriced. If an item’s correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation with a full credit refund to your account.
Bloom Music School accepts Visa, Mastercard or American Express through Paypal Secured payment gateway.
Free Standard Shipping on Orders Over SGD200.00 for local only. Discount automatically applied at checkout.
Our free shipping offer is valid on orders over SGD200.00 shipped via a Standard courier and/or carrier of our choice who is residing in Singapore only. Offer does not apply to purchases made at wholesale pricing and applies only to purchases traveling to Singapore only. Offer is valid for online purchases only at Bloom.com.sg; not valid at any Affiliate store locations. Offer subject to change with or without prior notice.
In-Stock orders ship within 5-7 business days, Monday thru Friday. Orders placed on public holidays or weekends will begin processing the next business day. All stock orders ship from our appointed warehouse in Singapore and/or China. You will be notified during the checkout process of any out of stock items and its expected receipt date. All orders will be shipped via a reputable carrier.
Overseas Buyers are responsible for all shipping and freight charges unless specified; default delivery terms are DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid). Bloom Music School will not be responsible for shipping delays caused by a carrier. Shipping charges may be billed separately on credit card orders. Buyer must notify Bloom Music School at time of purchase if a signature is not required for residential deliveries. Bloom Music School is not liable for any lost or stolen goods that are delivered to a residence without requiring a signature.
Shipping Address Options
Packages can be sent to the same address as your billing address or to another delivery address. Either option may be selected during checkout process.
Refused Shipment for International Shipment
If you refuse a shipment from Bloom.com.sg, you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any Import Fees that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to Bloom. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund.
When orders shipped internationally and reached the destination country, they may be subjected to customs clearance procedures which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates or during transit there might be an Act of God; Tornado, Earthquake, Flood etc.. which are beyond our control.
Risk of Loss
All items purchased from Bloom Music School are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
Neither Buyer nor Bloom Music School shall be liable to the other for delays in performance of its obligation hereunder caused by acts of God, war (declared or underclared), governement regulation, terrorism, disaster, strikes, civil disorder, curtailment of transportation facilities, or similar occurence beyond the party’s control, making it impossible, illegal, or commercially impracticable for one or both parties to perform its obligations under these Terms, in whole or in part.
Bloom Music School attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, Bloom Music School does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Bloom Music School itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition. See Returns & Exchanges Policy.
Notice of Defects
Buyer is responsible for inspecting the merchandise upon receipt. Buyer shall notify Bloom Music School in writing WITHIN 3 DAYS OF BUYER’S RECEIPT OF THE MERCHANDISE of any claims for any defect in the merchandise and/or damages resulting from late delivery, including, without limitation, claims related to shortages, quality, or specification. Bloom Music School shall not be responsible for shortages when shipments are directed to a third party other than Buyer. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL BLOOM ACCEPT CLAIMS OR RETURNS OF MERCHANDISE WHICH HAS BEEN ALTERED, LAUNDERED OR MODIFIED IN ANY MANNER. All damaged or incorrect items will need to sent back to Bloom Music School for a credit refund.
Privacy & Security
Please review our Privacy & Security Policy, which also governs your visit to Bloom Music School, to understand our practices.
When you visit Bloom Music School or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio, data compilations, and software, is the property of Bloom Music School or its content suppliers and protected by Singapore law and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Bloom Music School and protected by Singapore law and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of Bloom Music School or its software suppliers and protected by Singapore Law and international copyright laws.
BLOOM, Bloom School of Music & Arts LLP and other Bloom Music School graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks, registered trademarks or trade dress of Bloom Music School in Singapore and/or other countries. Bloom Music School’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Bloom Music School’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Bloom Music School. All other trademarks not owned by Bloom Music School that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Bloom Music School.
License and Site Access
Bloom Music School grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Bloom Music School. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Bloom Music School. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Bloom Music School without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Bloom Music School’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of Bloom Music School. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Bloom Music School. You are granted a limited, revocable, and non exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of Bloom Music School so long as the link does not portray Bloom Music School or its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any Bloom Music School logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
Reviews, Comments, Communications, and Other Content
Where this site permits, visitors may post reviews, comments, and other content; send communications and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of content. Bloom Music School reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Bloom Music School a non exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Bloom Music School and its sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Bloom Music School for all claims resulting from content you supply. Bloom Music School has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. Bloom Music School takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
Bloom Music School respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow our Notice and Procedure of Making Claims of Copyright Infringement, see below.
We may provide links to the sites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of their Web sites. Bloom Music School does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product, and content of all these and any other third parties. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THIS SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) AND SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED BY BLOOM ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. BLOOM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, BLOOM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BLOOM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE; INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE; THEIR SERVERS; OR E-MAIL SENT FROM SHOPBOP ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. BLOOM WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
By visiting Bloom Music School, you agree that the International Arbitration Act, applicable Singapore law, and the laws of Singapore, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Bloom Music School.
Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your visit to Bloom Music School or to products or services sold or distributed by Bloom Music School or through Bloom Music School will be resolved through mediation first and in any case by mediation not resolve by the 3rd year, secondly by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that you may assert claims in small claims court if your claims qualify. The International Arbitration Act and Singapore law apply to this agreement.
There is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is limited. However, an arbitrator can award on an individual basis the same damages and relief as a court (including injunctive and declaratory relief or statutory damages), and must follow the Terms as a court would.
To begin an arbitration proceeding, you must send a letter requesting arbitration and describing your claim to our registered agent, see below. The arbitration will be conducted by the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC) under its rules, go to www.siac.org.sg for more details.
We each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action.. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration we each waive any right to a jury trial. We also both agree that you or we may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights.
Site Policies, Modification, and Severability
Please review our other policies posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to Bloom Music School. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Terms at any time. If any of these Terms shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that terms & conditions shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining Terms.
Bloom School of Music & Arts LLP
Blk 528 Ang Mo Kio Ave 10
#02-2387 Singapore 560528
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Bloom Music School’s copyright agent the written information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Bloom Music School that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
• An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
• A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
• A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
• Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
• A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
• A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Bloom Music School will duly consider all Infringement Notices submitted in the above manner. In return, you agree that you shall not take any legal action or exercise any legal remedy you may have against Bloom Music School in respect of any Infringing Material, unless you have first given Bloom Music School the Infringement Notice and sufficient opportunity to remove the Infringing Material, and thereafter Bloom Music School refuses or fails to remove the Infringing Material within a reasonable time. Where Bloom Music School removes the Infringing Material in response to your Infringement Notice, you agree not to exercise and you hereby waive, any right of action against Bloom Music School under applicable law which you may have in respect of any Infringing Material appearing on the Site prior to such removal by Bloom Music School.
Bloom Music School’s Copyright for notice of claims of copyright infringement on its site can be reached as follows:
Bloom School of Music & Arts LLP
Blk 528 Ang Mo Kio Ave 10
#02-2387 Singapore 560528
BECOME A BLOOM AFFILIATE
To register as an Affiliate of Bloom Music School and to use the Service as an Affiliate Partner you must be at least 18 (eighteen) years of age. Complete all applicable information on the sign up form.
AFFILIATE TERMS & CONDITIONS
THE FOLLOWING TYPES OF SITES ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN Bloom Music School: ADULT SITES, SITES THAT DISPLAY ADULT BANNERS, SITES THAT PROMOTE VIOLENCE, BIGOTRY, OR HATRED. SITES THAT PROMOTE ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, including but not limited to WAREZ, CRACKING, and HACKING SITES. As part of the registration process, You will select a username and password combination that You use to access Your Affiliate area within the Service. You shall provide Bloom Music School with accurate, complete and updated registration information. You may not select the name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person or deceive members or other users as to Your true identity. You agree that Bloom Music School may rely on any data, notice, instruction or request furnished to Bloom Music School by You which is reasonably believed by Bloom Music School to be genuine and to have been sent or presented by a person reasonably believed by Bloom Music School to be authorized to act on Your behalf. You shall notify Bloom Music School by e-mail at email@example.com of any known or suspected unauthorized uses of Your Account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure of Your username and password. You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your username and password and You are responsible for all usage and activity on Your Account, including use of the account by a third party authorized by You to use Your Account. Any fraudulent, abusive or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination by Bloom Music School and referral to the appropriate law enforcement agencies.
Points or reward programs for click or lead programs are NOT allowed. Bloom Music School RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DEEM ANY SITE INAPPROPRIATE AND TERMINATE THE SITE AS A MEMBER OF Bloom Music School. If You are terminated from the Service, Bloom Music School has the right to withhold money You earned within the Service or money that You owe within the Service and You will not be allowed to re-join Bloom Music School.
As an Affiliate of the Service, you may place and remove Bloom Music School Links on Your site and in acceptable locations.
• You place our merchants banners anywhere on your site as you see fit, or within non-spam emails.
• Adult, Hate, or other related sites are not allowed
• Any page that contains shareasale.com links, banners, or code must be written in English.
• You cannot SPAM. You cannot SPAM. You cannot SPAM. We will terminate your account on the first offense of SPAMMING. Do not send email to lists or groups that you do not have permission to send to. We cannot stress this enough, we WILL terminate your account on the first offense.
• Affiliate accounts that are left inactive will be removed from our system if their balance is equal to or less than USD25. If an abandoned affiliate account has a balance between USD25 and USD50, a USD25 fee will be assesed once per calendar month, until the balance is equal to zero dollars – and is closed. At no time will an affiliate ever owe monies to Bloom Music School, based on fees – the account will simply be closed. An abandoned affiliate account is defined as any account that has not been logged in to for a period of 6 months, nor have any transactions been posted to that account. If one or the other of those conditions are true – the account will remain in an active state.
• NOT ALLOWED: All other uses of banners or links, such as newsgroups, chat rooms, ICQ, message boards, banner networks, hit farms, counters, or guestbooks etc. are NOT allowed.
• NOT ALLOWED: Any placement of creative in a “Desktop” advertising scheme. This includes any and all 3rd party advertising platforms that use a desktop application to display ads in any form.
• NOT ALLOWED: Any display of a merchant window that isn’t the result of a direct click by the end-user.
OWNERSHIP AND LICENSES
You, the Affiliate, are granted a non-exclusive, limited, revocable right to use Bloom Music School provided trademarks and banners. All images, technology and content provided for Your use is and shall remain the sole property of the Bloom Music School, and no part thereof shall be deemed assigned or licensed to You except as explicitly provided for herein. All intellectual property rights, including trademarks, copyrights, patent rights or applications, tradenames and service marks related to the foregoing shall remain the Bloom Music School’s sole property, including rights in and to any derivatives thereof. You may not modify the trademarks, banners, the content or any of the images provided to You in any way.
Bloom Music School may immediately terminate Your license to use the marks if Bloom Music School reasonably believes that such use dilutes, tarnishes or blurs the value of their marks. You acknowledge that Your use of the marks will not create in You, nor will You represent that You have, any right, title or interest in or to the marks other than the license granted by Bloom Music School above. You will not challenge the validity of or attempt to register any of the marks or Your interest therein as a licensee, nor will You adopt any derivative or confusingly similar names, brands or marks or create any combination marks with the marks. You acknowledge Bloom Music School’s ownership and exclusive right to use the marks and agree that all goodwill arising as a result of the use of the marks shall inure to the benefit of Bloom Music School.
You will receive a Commission for sending Bloom Music School authorized sales, leads, and/or clicks via Your Links. In order to place Links, You must first be approved by Bloom Music School to become an Affiliate. You understand that the Payout amount may be changed at any time. This information is also available to You at Bloom Music School.sg My Affiliate Account page which you must first login. You are responsible for determining if the Payout for a Link You have placed on Your site has changed or been discontinued. You receive the Commission from Bloom Music School when Your account balance reaches USD100 or more for the previous months’ transactions. Money credited to Your Account does not accrue interest. In the event of a VOID by Bloom Music School, Bloom Music School may recover from You the corresponding Commission previously credited to Your Account. The VOID Commission will be immediately deducted from Your Account balance. In the event that Your Account balance is less than the VOID Commission, the VOID Commission will be deducted against Your future earnings. You will NEVER be asked to send money to Bloom Music School.
CHANGES TO THE SERVICE
Bloom Music School reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Agreement at any time and may add to, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time. In the event of any material change, Bloom Music School will notify You via e-mail, newsletter or Bloom Music School Web site at least 7 days prior to any such changes taking effect, at which time You may either agree to such changes or withdraw from the Service.
Outpost Teacher’s Terms and Conditions
In order to be eligible as a teacher of Bloom School of Music & Arts LLP here referred to as “The Company”, you are required to be a Singapore citizen or permanent resident and at least 18 years of age. You must have attained at least a Grade 8 from either the Associated Board of the Royal School of Music (ABRSM) or Trinity College London (TCL) for both Theory and Practical.
100% of the first month’s fee from the client/student will be paid to The Company as commission through internet banking or ATM transfer before the first lesson commence. Hence, teachers will only receive the lessons fees payments on the 2nd month directly from the client/student.
Cancellation of Appointed Assignment
Teachers will be held responsible in providing an advance notice of 2 days, prior to their first lesson, to The Company should they decide to forgo the appointed assignment. The notification will only be valid if The Company acknowledge it. A failure to provide or providing a late notification will result in a penalty charge of $50.
Termination of Appointed Assignment
The lesson fee to The Company still stands even if the teacher decides to prematurely terminate the appointed assignment before the end of the first month. The lesson fee to The Company will also stand even if the client/student decides to prematurely terminate the assignment before the end of the first month.
The lesson fee will still be payable by the teacher if the premature termination by the client/student is discovered to be due to improper conduct by the teacher such as being late frequently. If the client/student request for a change of teacher after the first lesson, the teacher will only be entitled to 50% of the first lesson.
Verification of Qualifications
Teachers will be required to bring all their necessary certificates for verification purposes by the client/student on the very first lesson, should the client request for it.
The Company will not be involved in any misunderstandings or disagreements arising between teachers and client/student. However, we do gather regular feedback from clients/students to help in eliminating teachers who are deemed unsuitable. Hence, we would strongly recommend all teachers to perform to their best ability.
BLOOM’S PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Your privacy is important to us. This Bloom’s Personal Data Protection Policy sets out how Bloom, our affiliates and partners (collectively referred to herein as “Organisation”, “us”, “we” or “our”) comply with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 of Singapore (“PDPA”).
We also want you to understand the way in which we collect, use, disclose and/ or retain your Personal Data. This Personal Data Protection Policy sets out:
- our policies on how we manage your Personal Data;
- the types of Personal Data we collect, use, disclose and/ or retain;
- how we collect, use, disclose and/ or retain your Personal Data; and
- the purpose(s) for which we collect, use, disclose and/ or retain your Personal Data.
You agree and consent to us, the Organisation, and our authorised service providers and third parties to collect, use and disclose and/ or retain your Personal Data in the manner set forth in this Personal Data Protection Policy.
This Personal Data Protection Policy supplements but does not supersede nor replace any other consent which you may have previously provided to us nor does it affect any right that we may have at law in connection with the collection, use, disclosure and/ or retention of your Personal Data.
From time to time, we may update this Personal Data Protection Policy to ensure that our Policy is consistent with developments and/or any regulatory changes. Should any revision(s) be made to this Personal Data Protection Policy, updates will be published on our public site (www.bloom.com.sg). Subject to your legal rights in Singapore, the prevailing terms of the Personal Data Protection Policy shall apply.
This Personal Data Protection Policy forms a part of the terms and conditions governing your relationship with us and should be read in conjunction with such terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). In the event of any inconsistency between the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Policy and the Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
Your Personal Data
In this Personal Data Protection Policy, “Personal Data” refers to any data and/or information about you from which you can be identified by, either (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we may have legitimate access to. Examples of such Personal Data include but are not limited to:
- your name, NRIC, passport or other identification number, telephone number(s), mailing address, email address and any other information relating to you which you have provided in any forms you may have submitted to use, or in other forms of interaction with you;
- your photos;
- your employment history, education background, and income levels;
- Personal Data of your family members, such as next of kin, spouses, and children;
- information relating to payments, such as your bank account number or credit card information;
- information about your usage of and interaction with our website and/ or services including computer and connection information, device capability, bandwidth, statistics on page views and traffic to and from our website
Collection of your Personal Data
- Generally, we may collect your Personal Data through the following ways:
- when you sign up with us;
- when you access our websites or perform an online transaction;
- when you interact with any of our employees;
- when you submit an application to us;
- when you engage us for music relations services;
- when you respond to our request for additional Personal Data;
- when you ask to be included in an email or other mailing list;
- when you request that we contact you;
- when you respond to our initiatives or promotions; and
- when you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reason.
- When you browse our website, you generally do so anonymously, but please see section 6 below on cookies.
Purposes for the Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Data
- Generally, we may collect, use, disclose and/or retain your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to manage your account including recruitment, processing and termination;
- to provide you with students’ and/or teachers’ benefits and services;
- to provide you with employment and employability services;
- to provide you with music relations related services;
- to provide you with training;
- to assist you with your enquiries;
- to process payment or any other purchases and/or subscriptions;
- to improve students (parents)/teachers’/customer services, such as resolving complaints and handling requests and enquiries;
- to conduct research, surveys and interviews;
- to keep you updated on our events; and
- to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Marketing/ Optional Purposes
- From time to time, we may contact you via mail, electronic mail, telephone (call or SMS-Text or WhatsApp), facsimile or social medial platforms, to inform you about our students (parents) and/or teachers’ benefits, services and events that we think may be of interest to you.
- You can let us know at any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing materials (by informing us through any other means which you deem fits) and we will remove your details from our direct marketing database.
- Please note that we may still send you non-marketing messages such as surveys, customer-service notices and other service related notices.
Disclosure of your Personal Data
We may disclose your Personal Data to the following group of external organisation for purposes mentioned above, subjected to the requirements of applicable laws:
- Bloom, our affiliates and partners;
- a company subjected to a Collective Agreement with one of our affiliates;
- agents, contractors, data intermediaries or third party service providers who provide services, such as telecommunications, mailing, information technology, payment, payroll, data processing, training, market research, carding, storage and archival, to the Organisation;
- external banks, financial institutions, credit card companies and their respective service providers;
- our professional advisers such as our auditors;
- relevant government regulators, statutory boards or authorities or law enforcement agencies to comply with any laws, rules, guidelines and regulations or schemes imposed by any government authority;
- third party reward, loyalty, privileges and co-branded programme providers;
- business partners that provides any membership services and benefits; and
- any other person in connection with the purposes set forth above.
- We may collect or analyse anonymised information from which individuals cannot be identified (“Aggregate Information”), such as number of users and their frequency of use, the number of page views (or page impressions) that occur on our websites and common entry and exit points into our websites.
- We make use of “cookies” to store and track Aggregate Information about you when you enter our website(s). Such cookies are used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their online preferences.
- Such aggregate Information collected may be used to assist us in analysing the usage of our website(s) so as to improve your online experience with us.
- Should you wish to disable the cookies associated with these technologies you may do so by changing the setting on your browser. However, please note that this may affect the functionality of the website(s).
- Our website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties independent of the Organisation. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites operated by third parties even though it is linked to our website(s).
- We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of such third party website(s) by checking the policy of each site you visit and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
Protection of your Personal Data
- We maintain appropriate security safeguards and practices to protect your Personal Data unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification disposal or similar risks, in accordance with applicable laws.
Accuracy of your Personal Data
- We take all reasonable measures to ensure that your Personal Data remains accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- You may also keep us informed when there are any updates to your Personal Data by contacting us directly.
Withdrawal of Consent
- If you wish to withdraw your consent to any use or disclosure of your Personal Data as set out in this Personal Data Protection Policy, you may contact us via email; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that if you withdraw your consent to any or all use or disclosure of your Personal Data, depending on the nature of your request, we may no longer be in a position to continue to provide students and/or teachers’ benefits and services to you.
- Such a withdrawal may therefore result in the termination of any membership, if any that you may have with us.
Access and Correction of your Personal Data
- You may request access to or make corrections to your Personal Data records, but the Organisation has the right to charge a reasonable fee for processing your request.
- Please submit your request to us through the following platforms:
- Bloom’s PDPA eServices: Update Particulars
- Write to our Data Protection Office: email@example.com
- If you have any questions or complaints relating to the use or disclosure of your Personal Data, or if you wish to know more about our data protection policies and practices, please contact our Data Protection Office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org