Ukulele Beginners Workshop (60 min)
In Singapore the school/work life is always hectic, this is why we always try to provide interesting and fun music lessons to your organisations for your student/staff to enjoy! Look no more, we cater to your organisation needs. We can organise an exciting programme to bond your team as One.
The Ukulele is fast becoming one of the most popular musical instruments. This workshop will allow participants to have fun learning this popular and handy instrument, and also learn how to sing and play on the ukulele!
Conducted in a fun, relax and interactive, the workshop is targeted at beginners with no prior music training or experience with stringed-instruments. It covers the basic chords, rhythm, and strumming and you’ll learn to play a few songs by the end of the workshop.
We have experienced ukulele instructors, we offer beginner workshops that will get you strumming in no time! With our current promotion on ukulele workshops at an affordable rate of only S$15 per workshop, this is the best time to try out the ukulele.
Workshop fee: S$15 per pax (exclude Ukulele at S$60.00 including the bag)
No registration and No Deposit Required.
• Adults or kids 7 yrs old & above
• Beginners with no prior experience with any musical instruments
• Anyone who just want try out the ukulele
• Minimum of 5 paxs to start per session of minimum 4 sessions
• No refunds for cancellation of bookings one day before the workshop date
• Transfer of class or change of slot after payment is possible, provided you inform us at least 1 week in advance (subject to availability)
• It’s advisable to purchase a set of Ukulele however if you wish to loan, we do provide student during class, subject to availability
This is just one of the many corporate courses that we can conduct at your premise – Corporate/Childcare Centre/Preschool/Kindergarten/Private School/International School etc. and all our workshops can be customized to your organisation’s specific needs and budget. Do drop us an email email@example.com to find out more or you can drop us a message here.