Famous & Fun Classics, Book 2
Primary composer/editor/arranger : Carol Matz
Famous & Fun: Classics, Book 2 offers a wonderful introduction to the timeless masterpieces of the great composers.
Featuring arrangements of themes from symphonic, operatic and keyboard literature, these works have been carefully selected to appeal to beginners at the early elementary/elementary level.
Optional duet parts for teacher or parent.
Table Of Contents
- Can-Can (from the Operetta “Orpheus in the Underworld”)
- Egyptian Ballet Dance (from the Opera Samson and Delilah)
- In the Hall of the Mountain King (from Peer Gynt Suite)
- Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring
- Nocturne (In E-Flat Major, Op. 9, No. 2)
- Pavane Gabriel Fauré (composer);
- Romance (from Eine Kleine Nachtmusik, 2nd Movement)
- Rondeau (from Suite de Symphonies, No. 1)
- The Merry Widow Waltz
- Theme from Fantasy-Impromptu
- Theme from Symphony No. 5
- Theme from the “Italian” Symphony (Symphony No. 4)
- Wild Horseman (from the Album for the Young)
Size(mm): 30.48 x 39.37
1.00pm to 9.00pm
9.00am to 6.00pm
Closed on Mondays
and Public Holidays