TUTTI TOTS ( Parent / Child )
(3 to 4 years old)
Nurture your child’s ability to use language & participate in dramatic play within a musical context. Activities will help your child to develop listening, focused attention, imagination, creativity and self-expression and at the end of the course student will be able to play simple tunes on the mini keyboard.
45 minutes per session, once a week
10 sessions per term
Maximum 4 students per class
For preschoolers from 3 to 4 years old
Materials (Compulsory to purchase)
2 x Text Books + 1 x Music Cards @ $50
Mini Keyboard @ $79.90 – 3rd Term onwards
Fees and Class Timetable
Please contact us for more information. Register for a trial lesson at just $40!
Sign up on the same day, we will waive-off your registration fee of $40.
- Group class for preschoolers to attend independently (optional)
- Children will experience activities that promote Language, Socio-emotional, Physical, Creative & Musical Development
- Children will be introduced to sequential learning of musical concepts necessary for a strong musical foundation, all done in a fun and stress-free environment
- Children will learn music like a language through Rhythm Patterns (Gordon Rhythm Language) and Tonal Patterns (SOLFEGE, Music and Songs in Major & Minor Keys)
- Activities include singing, chanting, moving, dancing, listening, playing musical instruments, story-telling, dramatisation and interpretation of different kinds of music