(From 4 years old)
The child is gradually introduced to the keyboard. The key components of music learnt in Tutti Tots are reinforced while keyboard skill is given more emphasis. Children are encouraged to respond to cues, echo short rhythm patterns, identify rhythm symbols and notations, as well as identify and respond to simple scores through percussion playing.
45 minutes per session, once a week
10 sessions per term
Maximum 4 students per class
From 4 years old
Materials (Compulsory to purchase)
1 x Lesson Book and 1 x Writing Book + 1 x Notebook @ $50
Fees and Class Timetable
Please contact us for more information. Register for a trial lesson at just $40!
Sign up on the same day, we will waive-off your registration fee of $40.
- Group class for children to attend independently (optional)
- Children will experience activities that enhance language, socio-emotional, physical, creative and musical development
- Activities include singing, chanting, dancing, musical games, ensemble work, story-telling, dramatisation and movement in specially recorded music
- Focused listening activities are included to develop the child’s concentration power, increase their attention span and develop the ability to identify and distinguish sounds that they listen to
- Children will learn basic musical concepts in a systematic and sequential way, thus building a strong musical foundation
- Children will learn the musical language through rhythmic patterns (Gordon Rhythm Language) and Tonal Patterns (SOLFEGE)